460 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Eight more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 460, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 118 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 460
Active Cases – 335
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 247
Recovered & Discharged – 118
Total Deaths – 7
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023