460 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Eight more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 460, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 118 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 460
Active Cases – 335
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 247
Recovered & Discharged – 118
Total Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023