467 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Five more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 467, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 120 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 467
Active Cases – 340
New Cases for the day – 7
Observation in hospitals – 273
Recovered & Discharged – 120
Total Deaths – 7
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023