485 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Eight more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 485, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 120 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 485
Active Cases – 358
New Cases for the day – 25
Observation in hospitals – 273
Recovered & Discharged – 120
Total Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023