59 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Three more persons tested positive for COVID-19 today bringing the toll of the positive cases to 59, Health Services Director General Dr. Anil Jasinghe said.
Meanwhile, he said the Colombo East Base Hospital (CEBH) Mulleriyawa would be converted into a facility equipped to treat COVID-19 patients from tomorrow.
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya and Bruno Divakara further remanded June 7, 2023
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023