66 COVID-19 deaths confirmed for Monday (20)
66 COVID-19 deaths were confirmed for September 20, increasing the death toll to 12,284.
30 males and 36 females were among the victims.
53 of the victims are senior citizens aged above 60 years, 11 victims were aged between 30-59 and 02 victims aged below 30.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Person arrested over shooting of elephant “Sita” granted bail September 30, 2023
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023