666 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
One more patient has tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 666, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 154 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 666
Active Cases – 505
New Cases for the day – 1
Observation in hospitals – 187
Recovered & Discharged – 154
Total Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023