671 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Three more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 671, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 157 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 671
Active Cases – 507
New Cases for the day – 6
Observation in hospitals – 145
Recovered & Discharged – 157
Total Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023