797 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Two more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 797, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 215 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 797
Active Cases – 573
New Cases for the day – 26
Observation in hospitals – 153
Recovered & Discharged – 215
Total Deaths – 9
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023