795 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
21 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 795, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 215 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 795
Active Cases – 571
New Cases for the day – 24
Observation in hospitals – 153
Recovered & Discharged – 215
Total Deaths – 9
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
with all these new cases arising can we ever dream of having elections