844 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Nine more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 844, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 255 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 844
Active Cases – 580
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 135
Recovered & Discharged – 255
Total Deaths – 9
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy promotes 1,877 personnel on its 73rd anniversary December 9, 2023