A drug smuggler sentenced to death
Posted in Local News
A drug smuggler named Mohammed Gadafi who was found guilty of possessing 43.44g of heroin has been sentenced to death by the Colombo High Court, the Attorney General’s Coordinating officer said.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
This is HARAM! No problem he will be parden on the WESAK full moon day!