AG expresses displeasure to Acting IGP
Posted in Local News
The Attorney General has expressed his displeasure to the Acting Inspector General of Police (IGP) over the response in dealing with the AG’s advice and directives on Justice Gihan Pilapitiya, coordinating Secretary Nishara Jayaratne said.
The AG had earlier directed the Acting IGP to immediately invoke the Judicial process in the High Court Judge Gihan Pilapitiya case.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
Attorney General Dapulagee Livera was appointed by Yahapalanaya and still batting for Yaha Palanaya.