Age limit of government’s employment program applicants raised
The government has raised the age limit of applicants to 45 years under its program to provide employment to unemployed graduates.
Accordingly, now graduates up to the age of 45 can apply for the government’s employment program, stated President’s Media Division.
Previously, the age limit for an applicant was set at 35 years.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023
- Sanath Nishantha to pay electric bills of SLPP low-income families October 4, 2023
- Chairman of CEYPETCO and CPSTL Uvais Mohamed resigns October 4, 2023