All private pharmacies in Sri Lanka closed tomorrow (July 09)
All the private pharmacies across the country will be closed tomorrow (July 09), All-Island Private Pharmacy Owners’ Association (ACPPOA) said.
ACPPOA President Chandika Gankanda said the token strike will be launched to draw the attention of the government that all pharmacies in the country should be brought under the essential category.
With the current fuel crisis in the country, we are unable to distribute medicines.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023