Sri Lanka’s Train ticket fares increased from next week
Train ticket fares in Sri Lanka will be increased from the 12th of July (Tuesday), Sri Lanka Railways announced today (July 08).
Following the price revision, the minimum fare for a 3rd class ticket will go up to Rs. 20.00.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023