Announcement on resumption of train services
Posted in Local News
Inter-Provincial train services are scheduled to resume from the 1st of November, said Transport Minister Pavitra Wanniarachchi.
Transport Minister further stated that train services for season ticket holders in the Western Province will recommence from the 25th of October.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023