Another 1.6 million Sinopharm vaccine doses to arrive in Sri Lanka
The Chinese government decided to donate another 1.6 million doses of Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine to Sri Lanka, the Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka said.
The Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka in a Tweet said the coronavirus doses will arrive in Sri Lanka in the coming weeks to help further speed up the country’s vaccination drive.
1,183,391 persons have been fully vaccinated with the Chinese manufactured Sinopharm vaccine thus far.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023