Another tax revision
Posted in Local News
The import duty on vehicle tyres excluding those of buses: Vehicle parts and dairy products including butter has also been revised from today, the Finance Ministry said.
It said the decision was taken to help the development of domestic industries particularly those related to light engineering, dairy products and tyre manufacturing.
Meanwhile, the total tax payable for the importation of single cabs was also revised to correct an anomaly on the taxing of such vehicles.
(Courtesy: DM Online)
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023