Arjuna Ranathunga arrested
Posted in Local News
Former Minister Arjuna Ranatunga has been arrested by the Colombo Crimes Division of Police over the incident that transpired at the CPC Head office in Dematagoda yesterday (October 28).
The Spokesperson added that the former minister is due to be produced in court.
Colombo Chief Magistrate has granted bail for MP Arjuna Ranatunga, who was arrested by the Colombo Crimes Division earlier today (29).
The former Minister has been released on a surety bail of Rs. 500,000, stated.
Meanwhile, the security guard of the MP, also arrested over the incident, has been remanded till 12th November.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
But released within an hour just like Hirunika & Vijayakala. This is SL!