Ashu Marasinghe resigns as Presidential Advisor on Parliamentary Affairs
Posted in Local News
Professor Ashu Marasinghe has resigned as the Presidential Advisor on Parliamentary Affairs with immediate effect.
Marasinghe resigned from the post citing personal reasons, according to the President’s Media Division (PMD).
UPDATE – 08:53 PM: A video recording of Prof. Ashu Marasinghe, former advisor to President Ranil Wickremesinghe, allegedly showing him sexually abusing a dog has gone viral after it was released by Samagi Jana Balawegaya (SJB) member Hirunika Premachandra to the media today (December 23).
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
Post him as a Presidential Advisor for a dog sanctuary.