Asymptomatic COVID-19 patients to be monitored at homes
Posted in Local News
People who were diagnosed with COVID-19 in PCR test but do not indicate any symptoms will be treated at their homes starting from Monday (May 17), says State Minister of Primary Health Care, Epidemics and COVID Disease Control Dr. Sudarshini Fernandopulle.
According to the state minister, necessary arrangements for this purpose are currently underway.
However, If these asymptomatic coronavirus patients suffer from any complications, steps would be taken to admit them to hospitals, Dr. Fernandopulle stated.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023