Becoming politicised in unavoidable, says Rauff Hakeem
Minister of Justice Rauff Hakeem says that both the private and government sectors becoming politicised is unavoidable.
The Minister expressed this view at the inaugural Annual General Meeting of the Democratic Common Employees‘ Association.
The annual general meeting of the Democratic Common Employees’ Association affiliated to the Sri Lanka Muslim Congress was held at the Ministry of Justice Auditorium under the auspicious of Justice Minister Rauff Hakeem yesterday.
Courtesy: News First
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Department of Examinations announced dates of Scholarship Exam, O/L, A/L March 1, 2024
- Central Bank officials summoned to party leaders’ meeting over salary hike March 1, 2024
- Sri Lanka halts free visas for long-staying Russian, Ukrainian nationals March 1, 2024
- UNFPA to assist Sri Lanka in modernizing statistical system for transition to digital economy March 1, 2024
- Sri Lanka to introduce National Cyber Security Act, establish Cyber Security Authority March 1, 2024