BOI signs an investment agreemtn to build tallest building in Sri Lanka
One of India’s biggest Real Estate Development Groups Shreepati Edifice (Pvt) Ltd has signed an agreement with the Board of Investment of Sri Lanka to invest US$ 330 Million to construct a Mixed Development Hybrid project of 1996 Iconic Tower.
This magnificent high-rise iconic tower will be the landmark and the tallest building in the country.
The Tower will comprise of Ground +96 Floors with an approximate height of 363 meters and when completed with 376 residential apartments, 92 Penthouses and modern amenities like Entertainment Desk, Business Center, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Spa, Outdoor Yoga and Sky Decks.
It is anticipated that the tower will be completed within 48 months.
The structure of the building is Tubular and is tribute to the Sri Lankan Cricket Team, which won the World Cup in 1996.
Mr. Upul Jayasuriya, Chairman, BOI signed the agreement on behalf of the Board of Investment of Sri Lanka and Mr. Rakesh Chandra Pandey and Mr. Rajan Sirivastav Directors have signed on behalf of the Shreepati group.
This state-of-the-art iconic tower will be constructed on a 2 acre land at Rajagiriya which has been leased out to the M/s Wills Relators (Pvt) Ltd by the Urban Development Authority.
(Government News Portal)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023