Brothel house raided in Gampaha
Posted in Local News
Three alleged female sex workers and a man were arrested by the Gampaha Police during a raid conducted at a house in the Yakkala area yesterday.
It was alleged that the house was used for prostitution purposes for a long time in a subtle manner.
The three women aged 21, 23 and 43 are residents of Kurunegala, Walauwatta and Sadikkawatta areas.
Suspects are to be produced before the Gampaha Magistrate’s Court today. (Courtesy: DM Online)
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
“Three alleged female sex workers and a man were arrested by the Gampaha Police during a raid conducted at a house in the Yakkala area yesterday.”
What about the Johns, the politicians, liars and the other desirableness.
Why not arrest them as well.
They had bodyguards?
You are very correct. At least these women are plying their trade for a living. While there are others in authority mercilessly prostituting and plundering the motherland for their own gain!Even the innocent wildlife around Mattala is fair game for them.