Cabinet approval to promote over 9,400 police officers to next ranks
Posted in Local News
The Cabinet of Ministers has granted approval to a proposal to promote 9,417 police officers holding lower-level ranks in the Sri Lanka Police.
Accordingly, 8,312 male and 1,105 female police officers between the ranks of Police Constable (PC) and Inspector of Police (IP) to their next ranks.
The relevant Cabinet paper was presented by Minister of Public Security, Tiran Alles.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023