Cash worth Rs. 56 million seized from Dematagoda
Posted in Local News
Cash worth USD 140,000 and Rs. 30 million have been discovered from a house in the area of Dematagoda, the Police said.
According to reports, the said quantity had been earned through drug trafficking and were scheduled to be transferred via Mundial System.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023