Cash worth Rs. 56 million seized from Dematagoda
Cash worth USD 140,000 and Rs. 30 million have been discovered from a house in the area of Dematagoda, the Police said.
According to reports, the said quantity had been earned through drug trafficking and were scheduled to be transferred via Mundial System.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023