Cement Prices Increased
Posted in Local News
Cement companies in Sri Lanka have decided to increase the price of a pack of cement by Rs. 177/-.
The new price of a pack of cement is Rs. 1,275/-.
The previous price of a pack of cement was Rs. 1,098/-.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023