Central Bank of Sri Lanka announces official US dollar rates for today
The Central Bank of Sri Lanka has announced the official exchange rates for the day with the US dollar buying rate recorded at Rs. 225.20.
Meanwhile, the selling rate for the US Dollar stands at Rs. 229.99 today (March 08).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023