Ceylon Petroleum Corporation fuel prices reduced
Posted in Local News
The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation has decided to reduce the prices of fuel. Thereby the CPC will sell fuel at the previous rates.
Director General of the Government Information Department, Sudarshana Gunawardana said the circular regarding this decision has been sent to the Ceylon Petroleum Corporation.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023