CEYPETCO Chairman says sufficient petrol & diesel processed to maintain normalcy
Over 300 loads of 6,600 litres of petrol and diesel have been processed so far to maintain normal operations, the Chairman of the Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CEYPETCO) and Ceylon Petroleum Storage Terminal Limited (CPSTL), M. U. Mohamed said.
This was confirmed by the President’s Media Division (PMD).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023