Chinese Ambassador calls on PM Mahinda Rajapaksa
Ambassador of China in Sri Lanka, Cheng Xueyuan, today called on newly appointed Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa.
The Ambassador met Rajapaksa at his residence in Colombo and conveyed Chinese President Xi Jinping’s best wishes on his appointment to office.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka to receive about $600 million ADB funding post-IMF approval – official December 6, 2023