Chinese Embassy donates uniform material for Sri Lanka Police
The Chinese Embassy, on Wednesday (March 15) handed over a donation of material to the Government of Sri Lanka as a donation for the production of police uniforms.
The donation was made by the Ambassador of China to Sri Lanka, Qi Zhenhong, to the Minister of Public Security, Tiran Alles.
This donation was made at the Presidential Secretariat in the presence of President Ranil Wickremesinghe.
Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor to the President on National Security Sagala Ratnayake and Secretary to the President Saman Ekanayake were also present at the event.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023