Computer system breakdown at Foreign Ministry’s Consular Affairs Division
Services of the Verification and Attestation units of the Consular Affairs Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Colombo 01 and its Regional Offices in Jaffna, Trincomalee, Matara, Kandy, Kurunegala, will be suspended until further notice, due to a computer system breakdown.
The ministry said that the system repairs are underway and the public will be notified once the Verification and Attestation process has resumed.
Other Consular services will continue without any interruption.
The visiting service seekers may further check with the following phone numbers on the feasibility of services on their matters, the ministry added.
Consular Affairs Division, Colombo 01 0112338812 / 0112338843
Regional Office, Jaffna 0212215 970
Regional Office, Trincomalee 0262223182
Regional Office, Kandy 0812384410
Regional Office, Kurunegala 0372225941
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023
- Person arrested over shooting of elephant “Sita” granted bail September 30, 2023
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023