Corex-D banned in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
The sale and distribution of the cough syrup Corex-D has been banned with immediate effect pending an investigation, the Ministry of Health said today.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
This govt showed it’s foolishness again, the govt officials are going behind media, so the media are the advisers for them, this is really stupid, Corex is a very effective and safe drug which was there for generations, The problem is the pharmacists who sell drugs without prescriptions of doctors, they sell not only Corex but also several other prescription only medicines, so they must be punished first of all, the authorities are going behind blindly, they don’t know what exactly to do, if that is the case highly selling brands of “Paracetamol” also should be banned as many people are died and hospitalized daily due to Paracetamol over dosage who attempt commit suicide, but freely available even in “Petti Kade” , and someone said road traffic also banned due to higher number of fatal accidents, so health & transport ministers, This is over to You????????????????