Court halts SLFP CC meetings
Posted in Local News
The Colombo District Court today issued an enjoining order preventing the Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) Central Committee from holding meetings without the permission of Party Leader President Maithripala Sirisena.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
Well, the dictator is hard at work. He does not want to listen to the request of his party members.
The dictator is MR and not sirisena . Sirisena is not a corrupted politician , it is still not a long period to judge the govt , on improving the country within 6 months ,fundamental Right of of freedom of expression is being enjoyed by people right now . I hear these from all sectors of people on a daily basis now . That’s the truth rest comes next ..