Covered helmet law suspended
Posted in Local News
The implementation of regulations, prohibiting the use of motorcycle helmets, which cover the whole face and with tinted visors has been suspended, police said today.
According to the police spokesman, the police had taken this measure due to the exploitation of helmet users by traders who had increased price of helmet.
(Courtesy: DM Online)
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023