COVID-19 cases in Sri Lanka climb to 34
Posted in Local News
The number of COVID-19 positive cases in Sri Lanka has climbed to 34, Health Services Director-General Dr. Anil Jasinghe said.
Accordingly, the wife of the tour guide (52) earlier tested positive for the virus, an individual from Marawila, a 25-year-old man from Udugampola and three individuals who arrived from Germany, Qatar and the UK have tested positive for coronavirus.
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023