‘Dematagoda Chaminda’ follows Duminda
The third accused in the Bharatha Lakshman Premachandra killing was released on bail by the Colombo High Court today.
The suspect, Chaminda Ravi Jayanath alias Dematagoda Chaminda was released on a bail of 50,000 cash bail and two sureties of Rs.500,000 by High Court Judge Lalith Jayasuriya.
Dematagoda Chaminda was the last suspect held in remand. Other suspects were released on bail previously.
(Courtesy: DM Online)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023