Deputy Minister Faizer Mustapha supports Maithripala
Posted in Local News
Investment Promotion Deputy Minister and Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) Colombo Central Organizer Faizer Mustapha today quitted the government and pledged to support Common Candidate Maithripala Sirisena at the forthcoming Presidential election.
He announced his decision at a function held in Colombo.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
Too late-less impact. Everything well set. If you confident enough to change with hela urumaya could have been earned some respect.
This guy has been wavering in this decision for long.
It is alleged he is up to his neck in corruption; sure there are many “piles” on him which should be transferred to the Bribery Commissioner ASAP.
Shame on you, MY3, to accept such rubbish into your “puritanical” club !!!!