Posted in Local News
Social Services Minister Felix Perera fell on the Parliament floor yesterday when he was leaving the Chamber after a friendly conversation with actress turned United People’s Freedom Alliance (UPFA) MP Upeksha Swarnamali.
It happened during the committee stage debate of the Health Ministry. Several ministers rushed to the scene to help Mr. Perera. However, he got on his feet and left the Chamber without much ado.
Courtesy: DM Online
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
Our administrator has added a little bit of colour and humour in ballooning a simple incident and adoring the item with a beautiful photo of ‘Paba’ the actress turned MP.
Thank you . That’s one for the road .
That’s the first reported instance of a man’s orgasm in standing position. Did the guy wet his pants?. Oh Swarnamali, let’s live in peace; leave your charm behing when you reach the august assembly.
It has happened to one Hindu God, also (sorry, I can’t remember the name) When he saw the most stunning Goddess, Uruwasiya he instantly reached his climax and ejaculated. The substance dropped into a pot and four Gods called ‘Sathara Waram Deviyo’ were born.
Unfortunately, there was no pot on the parliament floor and poor fellow slipped on his own stuff.
(Have a nice weekend!)