Female Doctor dies of COVID-19
A 31-year-old female doctor passed away due to COVID-19 on Wednesday (22) while undergoing treatment at the Karapitiya Hospital.
The deceased is Tharindi Dilshika Vithanage, a resident of Ratmalana.
She was admitted to the Karapitiya Teaching Hospital in Galle on September 02 and died on the 22nd September while receiving treatment.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023