First Sri Lankan COVID-19 patient recovered and discharged
The first Sri Lankan COVID-19 patient, the tour guide has completely recovered from the illness.
Accordingly, he has been discharged from the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda, this morning (23).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023