Fuel prices hiked
The price of 90 octane Petrol, 95 octane petrol and Super Diesel has been increased by 3 Rupees per litre while the price of Auto Diesel has been hiked by Rs.6 with effect from today.
Therefore the new price of a litre of petrol (90 octane) is Rs.162, petrol (95 octane) Rs.170, Auto Diesel Rs.121 and Super Diesel Rs. 145, the Ceylon Petroleum Corporation said.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023