Gazette to allow burial of COVID-19 victims tonight
Posted in Local News
The Minister of Health is expected to sign and publish tonight the gazette notification allowing the burial of bodies of COVID-19 victims.
Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa recently informed parliament that permission will be granted for the burial of COVID-19 victims.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
PM Imran Khan is a World Cup winning Cricketing star.
Now he is driving his Nation.
There are many Nations who will kiss his feet.
Unfortunate, we are one of those nations.
Well said Abrew !