GCE Ordinary Level Examination Postponed again
Posted in Local News
The government will not be able to conduct the GCE Ordinary Level Examination on the scheduled dates due to the prevailing situation in the country, Minister of Education GL Peiris said in Parliament.
It was previously decided to hold the examination from 18th to 27th of January in 2021.
The Minister said that the new dates will be announced 06 weeks prior to the date of examination.
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka-born woman in UK becomes youngest ever non-white Crown Court judge June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023