Geetha removed from organizer post
Posted in Local News
Benthara – Elpitiya SLFP Organizer Geetha Kumarasinghe has been removed from the organizer post by party leader, president Maithripala Sirisena while appointing former Pradeshiya Sabha Chairman Gayan Sirimanna as the Organizer of Benthara electorate and former Pradeshiya Shaba Chairman Amila Harshana Kariyawasam as the Organizer of Elpitiya electorate.
The president will today officially hand over the appointment to the newly appointed Organizers of Benthara – Elpitiya electorates.
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
Yes, hardly surprising. She has a backbone, loyalty and could not be bought by ministerial posts.
That is shocking, the New leadership of the SLFP is cracking its whip.
Next in line will be MR and BR and perhaps, GR and NR.