Gotabaya meets Ranil at Temple Trees
Posted in Local News
Former Defence Secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa has met with UNP leader Ranil Wickremesinghe at Temple Trees.
Rajapaksa called on Wickremesinghe last night to reportedly discuss future security measures when he leaves Temple Trees.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
There is something funny here.
Future security measures? no, cannot believe that.
Best guess is that it is an alliance between R Family and RW to use current fiasco to screw the Gamrala;
The Lilly White is gonna be impeached and that motion will receive 100% support in Parliament of the Greenies, Blueys, Reds and T’s.
Protection issues! As a former PM he has to give security. Ordinary folks are angry with him for putting 43 Buddhist monks behind bars, removing our history from school curricular, allowing ancient Buddhist archeological sites to be bulldozed, banning pithith using loud speakers, not allowing Buddha Statues in Sri Padaya, Sealing Pin-kataya in temples, changing the Logo of state TV to resemble Arabic words, selling state assets, allowing the biggest robbary bond scam to take place, infamous trade agreement done by his class mate Malik, increasing the sallaries of MPs 225%….etc. He need protection day and night.