Government is preparing to file lawsuit against me – Mahinda
Posted in Local News
Former President Mahinda Rajapaksa states that the Government is preparing to issue a bill in order to file cases against himself and a few others.
He stated this upon attending a public rally in Trincomalee yesterday (04).
The rally was organized by the Joint Opposition (JO).
Meanwhile, MP Wimal Weerawansa stated that they would not allow Trincomalee to be used as a battle centre by powerful forces.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
Ah you. I thought you were dead.