Government to ban sale of loose cigarettes
The government will soon ban the selling of cigarettes separately, Health Minister Rajitha Senaratne said yesterday during a meeting held with Government Medical Officers Association (GMOA).
The minister also said that plain white cigarette packaging will introduced very soon.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023