High Court Judge Gihan Pilapitiya Interdicted
Embiliptiya High Court Judge Gihan Pipalitiya has been interdicted by President Gotabaya Rajapaksa, the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) said today.
He was interdicted in the wake of controversial telephone conversations he alleged to have had with MP Rajan Ramanayake.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy promotes 1,877 personnel on its 73rd anniversary December 9, 2023