High Court Judge Gihan Pilapitiya Interdicted
Posted in Local News
Embiliptiya High Court Judge Gihan Pipalitiya has been interdicted by President Gotabaya Rajapaksa, the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) said today.
He was interdicted in the wake of controversial telephone conversations he alleged to have had with MP Rajan Ramanayake.
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
Looks like the cancer has run deep under the useless Yahapalanayas and surgery is not going to be pretty or easy – but glad to see it is happening anyway!